Sagai-Malsamot Eco Campsite
This campsite is situated at the foot of the hills Malsamot, is amidst, teak forests with sunset, sunrise, valley view points, bracing cool climate and the Ninai waterfalls is breath- taking. It is a 2 hour drive around a winding road from Rajpipla located inside the Dediapada Wildlife Sanctuary. These waterfalls and hills of Malsamot offer a splendid picnic location and nature trip near Rajpipla.
Other sightseeing areas nearby include the bathing ghats on the River Narmada at Chandod and Garudeshwar, the fort at Dabhoi, waterfalls, the Jain temples of Jagadia.
- Orientation Centre
- 6 Cottages with attached bath & toilet facilities
- 5 Tented Accomodations with separate bath & toilet facilities
- 1 dormitory which can accomodate 10 people at a time
- Separate Kitchen & Dining places
- A fully developed eco campsite
- Food available with the help of ETC (Eco Tourism Committee)
- Separate area for Campfire
- Machaans for landscape & wildlife viewing
- The campsite has a beautiful Nature Trail
Being a responsible nature lover is our way of showing reverence to Mother Earth, a few tips for you to remember -
- Make sure to visit orientation centre before you to start exploring the place.
- No smoking whatsoever (cigarette butts cause many forest fires.)
- No flash or intrusive photography (for example, don’t pluck leaves to clear a better view; reposition the camera instead.)
- Do not carry any music system or sound making device along with you and remember to keep them switched off if you are driving around.
- Picking plants or insects is prohibited in any area; do not remove anything from the parks or sanctuaries.
- Do Not indulge in any quick or sudden movements to scare off wildlife.
- Do not try going too close to the animals.
- No pets should accompany you.
- No littering. Trash is only to be disposed of in proper receptacles.
- No hunting devices or other weapons should be carried, as well as used.
How to get there
By road: The Narmada river runs through Narmada district, along the border of Vadodara district, and through Bharuch district, emptying near the city of Bharuch into the sea. There are various sites along the way, and therefore various ways to visit the river. Bharuch, Rajpipla, Chanod, and Dabhoi are accessible by buses. The Sardar Sarovar dam site can be reached by private vehicle.
By rail: Bharuch is the nearest railway station.
By air: The closest airport is at Vadodara.